February Chapters To Read - Celtic Myth and Magic Study



ATTUNING TO THE CELTIC PANTHEON 


This month’s chapter is short.  The chapter focuses on aligning yourself with the power of the divine, Goddess and God, and most importantly within.  It touches on the science of brainwaves, and magic: how to attune to it, harness it and work with it using the knowledge learned from the first chapter and as preparation for future chapters. This will be the only post about the sub-chapters this month.


 Sub- Chapters to read this month – If you would like to see more challenges, poetry or what I am reading you can visit me at Instagram @Bittenbybooklust. I am always using my tools, tarot, and sharing my journaling alongside my spiritual path. 


 Week One

·      Learning to feel the power within
·      Altered States of consciousness

Week Two

·      Using Meditation for Occult practices
·      Centering at will

Week Three

·      Learning to feel the power without
·      Basic alignment exercises

Week Four

·      Celtic Tarot Prompt Challenge
·      Discussion Video Chapter Two

Monday Reflections and Exercises will be changed to Monthly Reflections and Exercises during the shorter months of the year. They will be posted at the end of week four along with the Discussion video. I wanted to explore options with studying, and as I am beginning my first semester of university as many students will be in Australia I wanted to still give you all support if you are following along, and allow flexibility to engage deeper off the page.

I am excited to work with my own power and combine the energy of my Goddess with the intention to learn, grow and expand on my skills as a Witch, Tarot Lover and a Co-Creator.

What are you excited to learn this month?

Do you have an area you want to expand on?


Share your experiences with me via your own Blog post, Instagram tag or Vlog.

Unknown

Blair is a Pagan Loving, Earth magic maverick with a love for Tarot, poetry, Herbs, Creative Writing and Learning. Here you will find all manner of magical tips, techniques, interviews and sharings

No comments:

Post a Comment