Weekly Guided Insight March 16th - March 22nd 2015 - Reading & Resources





Hello Lovelies,

Today I am here to bring you your weekly guided Tarot reading for March 16th-22nd 2015

 

Watch my Weekly Tarot Reading Here

 


Introducing these juicy journaling questions for both your light and shadow work.


Trapped in Fear



What ways have you entrapped yourself?



What situations are you being purposely blind to?



Are you ignoring red flags out of fear?



What in you life is stagnant?





The Waiting Game



Where are you not practicing patience and focus?



What would a positive status look like for you?



What decisions need to be made around travel, career and home?





Stand Your Ground



What can you do to nourish your health and vitality?

Where can you go mentally, physically and spiritually that you haven’t been before?



What beliefs are you currently holding onto that no longer serve your current life?



How do you ground yourself or how could you ground yourself?



Resources








I have started a new segment on my Youtube Channel and this blog called Herbal Healing. You can watch the first Episode where I talk about my experience with Mugwort tea. I plan on doing this segments regularly and updating it whenever I have a strong experience that I want to share regarding herbs or a tea.







Synchronicity at work again, I had to share this riff that Kelly Ann created over at her website www.Thefourqueens.com I am fascinated with her channel. In this sound cloud audio chat she talks about creating a heart centred business and shares her insight and experience. There were a lot of gold nuggets in the riff, in particular about surrounding yourself with heart centred business people.








Link hopping I came across this beautiful lady Aine Orga from Heart Story on Youtube and Etsy. I watched her video on Paving your own path and I am excited to explore more of her channel. She has fantastic content, is articulate and I could really feel the heart, passion and warmth coming through the screen. Check her out. 

_________________

~Love Blair~

Unknown

Blair is a Pagan Loving, Earth magic maverick with a love for Tarot, poetry, Herbs, Creative Writing and Learning. Here you will find all manner of magical tips, techniques, interviews and sharings

No comments:

Post a Comment